Most people know me as Kneely Taylor, but in court, on the record, I go by the more formal “Kneeland” Taylor, which is my given name.
I have practiced law in the State of Alaska for more than four decades. My practice has involved a broad range of civil matters running from plaintiff’s personal injury litigation to drafting real estate purchase and sale agreements.
- Alaska Association for Justice
- Alaska Bar Association
- Executive Committee, Real Estate Section, Alaska Bar Association
- Friends of Chugach State Park
- Alaska Wildlife Alliance
- Alaska Triathlon Club
- Mountaineering Club of Alaska
- Nordic Ski Association of Anchorage